View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
Actually, I've spent hours and hours trying to remember a person/murderer's name or a location and every time I'm OOB, I can't remember. I can remember any other goal but not one that has to do with locating a killer or finding out their name or whatever. Isn't that weird? It's like something or someone is preventing me from solving a crime or whatever. I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence.

By the way, the link doesn't work. Where are the challenges that you are talking about? I probably saw or read them in the past on another website or something but it's still interesting.
It's nice to see that you are trying to creatively use your ability. Okay if you are not able to do this specific thing, then have you tried to verify things you see in your astral travel? Like you can pick up a random playing card out of a deck, place it somewhere, see it during astral travel and then verify it in morning? Or astral travel to a friend's house and then call him/her in morning to verify what you saw? If verifications are successful then you can earn a lot of money, if they are not then maybe you just dream and don't actually astral travel. The challenges I'm talking about is one way of earning money. Just copy and paste the link.

Even I can pay an astral traveler 4000 rupees through online money transfer if s/he astral travels to my room. Ask me the details if you are interested. --Most probably I'll paste an A4 size paper below my room's tubelight, that paper will have a 3-6 digits number printed in a very big font size. Astral travel to my room, read that no., tell me the no. and if it's correct then I'll transfer 4000 rupees to your account.

I am into mathematical research. I've read that people astral travel to heaven and read Aakashic records. If anyone can read the Akashic records for a particular formula then I'm willing to pay him/her in exchange of that formula. Ask me the details if you are interested.