View Single Post
Old 05-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And to continue...I mean people that get way full of anxiety...why...cuz they have
the Thought Syndrome of 'the chair is a chair', the rope is a real rope...they just can not grasp -

1. they have created everything around them....
2. they can change everything around them...
3. everything around them is to bring them to a point of wanting to be closer
to Self-realization or God, whatever one calls it...so,
therefore, with insight they can 'see' the why of every situation and flow better...learn from it.

It's hard picking up the pieces of people that refuse to see the rope is more than a rope!
(I am a care giver now of my non-spiritual sister. Oy vey....ha...lol...and I do see the perfection.)

Oy vey indeed ! that made me smile. Yes at least we have some vantage point where we can see this type of behaviour, my father is getting old now, suffering ill health etc. He has wisdom no doubt about it but sometimes you can see the old logic that he used to keep the world together falling apart as he grows older. It can make you a bit angry to see but hey ..its totally forgivable and therefore it merits compassion and patience lol.

Also perhaps I have ideas about what is suppose to happen in old age ? and maybe you have preconceived notions of what way sick people react ? but sounds like your doing a great job though. Best Regards Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge