View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
So, just wanted to let you guys know that this thread - and my initial description, including the part about the love/tf I already did meet - has had me face some of the things on my past. I am now in the process of preparing to reach out and see if I can in anyway make what I caused easier for him and his family.

I wrote some of our correspondence - and it is textbook TF stuff, though I didn't know it at the time.

But he is not the visitor which hade breaking the internet trying to find out what the h-ll just happened.

What else could it be...? If it is not the TF trauma / drama - but perfect unity of two parts. And don't say my higher self - cause this was someone else. And individual, a real person - whether alive in thus realm or not.

He said he would find me - and I believed it 100percent. I really don't want to dilute it with 'other dimensions' etc, I was convinced it was in the here and now a year maybe to in the future.

But...

Yeah, I guess I'm insulating myself for grief and heartbreak, by allowing firctge possibility that we might not actually meet in this lifetime. It hurts when I speak it honestly. So that's why I do. I need to stay honest.

It would break my heart if he's not actually around somewhere, because I've never believed anything so completely as I did that spirutual meeting and those truths.

And I don't want any other love. Nope. I hope I can appreciate 'real' and 'here' enough. But I honestly cannot see how...

Take care of yourselves and your distant loved ones... And your present loved ones and your life <3

This reputable journey takes us to our hardest, most life-changing, and strengthening moments, which are meant to propel us in the right direction towards personal growth and/or healing.