View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Since 2012 there's been a genuine shift. We're accelerating towards a better world. We need as many people as possible to assist by being a "light". Literally just by being a loving and happy person, you are helping the world.

But still nothing wrong with reincarnating in the past. You're free to do so.
I've heard from someone I respect, that reincarnations are not always forward in time, that's not how it works. In fact there's a lot of jumps backwards and forwards.

Just, in whatever time you live, remember to shine that light! Be the medicine for the world
Better world? Are you sure that you are not living in a different reality than me? Things are getting worse; gun violence is out of control, Net Neutrality is going to die next month, thanks to people who are power hungry money munchers. Also, I personally think that the Millennials are the worst generation ever! The Baby Boomers are at least grateful for everything. The Millennials complain about anything and everything. If something gets an 80 on MetaCritic, it's automatically bad. Seriously back when people like Roger Ebert were still alive, they knew a BIG difference between a good film and a bad film. The Millennials have no clue what is good or what is bad. No disrespect to myself, as I was born in 1988, therefore I am a Generation X/Millennial, but at least I show some respect. Everyone on the internet is treating me with disrespect, like I'm a bad person. I am NOT a bad person. Seriously, just because I have Autism, doesn't mean I act like Chris Chan. I'm getting really sick of that, oh and people saying I use the "Autism" card. This is what I'm talking about. The 21st century is just awful and don't even get me started on the SJWs and PC culture that is further derailing our society, like a trainwreck! Why didn't God allow us to travel back in time to escape the awfulness, known as the 21st century? Will we ever figure out backwards time travel? Because if it were possible, I would go back to the 50s and STAY THERE!