View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 05:44 PM
Experiencer

Twins helping other twins

So I had this dream, about a childhood friend I rarely talk to. Like RARELY, hardly ever!

Anyway in the dream, she got back with her high school sweetheart but they had a fight and I went to visit her.

She said "I know we are twin flames but does he have to be so....!"

Something...I don't remember the rest of the words she used.

Anyway then I woke up and sent her a message right away. She is studying psychology and doesn't believe in metaphysical things at all. Very scientific thinking type of person. But she did tell me that she believed this guy was her soulmate before (not sure how that works out). Anyway she is now married to a guy that abuses her but stays because I think its just easier (they have a kid).

Anyway I woke up right away and told her about the dream. For once she wasnt being so sciency and analitycal. I didnt use the word "twin flames" I just said, I think he is your soulmate. And she said "Yea, I know he is, and he says he's been having a lot of dreams lately about me also. Then I told her that she should try to communicate telepathically with him and a method I heard of for doing it. I will save the TF word for later. Small doses with the sciency type of people.

Anyway now I wait. Wierd like this getting messages for people. Wish I could do it at will though!

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 25-09-2017 at 10:21 PM.