View Single Post
Old 24-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
It's kind of difficult to see it as a joke. I probably should try to have more fun though.
Oh..I understand..and yet, it is a play on a stage..there is a point no matter what you see...it is obviously unreal...
like the movie I saw today...thrillling adventure making my heart beat and jump...yet unreal!
So in that sense there is a realization that happens.."Hey this isn't even real and look how invested I am!!"
...and ya have to laugh...but only when a diff perspective opens inside.

If it doesn't happen..that 'click' within..then, yes...it is near impossible to see this world as a joke.
I know.

And yet when the disciples were frightened....Jesus got up and quieted the storm.
It is a different paradigm...this diff view of the world....a whole diff perspective.
I see it often....it is a "shift" that happens...and it takes deliberate, consistent work!
(I was aided by doing A Course In Miracles. Oh, also by " The Most Direct Means to Eternal Bliss".)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru