View Single Post
Old 26-02-2018, 12:53 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I notice that Brock Lesnar is a really big guy - does that mean that I am a really big fellow on the inside?

You can throw any quote at anyone & feign enlightenment however there is nothing self empowering about believing a fraudulent claim.

Seeking truth requires uncovering un-truths & acknowledging that they exist.

Questioning somethings validity is a necessity in life is it not?

I have fought my own battles & conquered many a demon.

There are times when it is required to be strong, cold & steadfast in order to hold your own ground, perhaps this is something that you are lacking - but not I.

I have faith in myself - less so in others - this is logical as I control my own destiny & am responsible for it.

When I worked with aggressive dogs, there were times when a German shepherd was easier to handle than a chihuahua. I've talked down the meanest monster & been attacked by the most fragile & timid.

I will question ... everyone should.

I notice big people too like Brock. Not because I'm big inside because I aspired to be like that when I was younger. Still just a reflection of self. If I'm honest with myself I noticed it because I wanted to be more acceptable. To have others view me as accomplished and successful. It all stems from a insecurity, a lack of self confidence.

if I'm honest with myself when it came to telling someone else they were crazy or belittling them it always came from the same place. Something about them threatened me and triggered me. And this is fight or flight. So naturally I would somehow make whatever just threatened me less than myself so I could accept it. By telling someone else they are delusional or living in a fantasy world I'm indicating they arent living in my world how I want them to. so I tell them and make them beneath me somehow to make myself feel better. Of course this is all subconsciously.

And to be clear. It's not up to anyone on this forum to prove to you that thier belief is true to them. That's silly.

I shouldn't have to prove to you I like the color green and why or that my favorite food is Avocados. If you're comfortable with yourself you should just accept it or keep it moving. No need to insult me because you think avacados don't taste good.
If you're curious because you don't believe than ask, inquire with the intent to understand. Not with the intent to disprove so you sleep better at night. Learn about the different Clair's and the people throughout history who have shown proof to the skeptics. Read about Edgar Cayce if you're truly curious.