Thread: Waking up.
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 02:36 PM
Faith1111

Waking up.

I'm miserable. I can't take this. It's too much. I feel too much. I've always felt I could sense things. Had strong intuition. Little things, like knowing what song will play next or just knowing things before they happen. Asking a yes or no question and already knowing what the other person will say. But now, I feel everything. I have no idea what feelings are mine and other people's now. I'm angry all the time. I never used to be angry. I'm sad. I'm scared. And every now and then I am blissfully happy, so much so that I could cry. Nothing feels real anymore. I honestly feel like I am losing my mind. I feel like someone is trying to reach me. There is this constant pulling in my chest like someone is trying to remove my heart. It physically hurts. I can barely function. It's like nothing matters. I'm just lost in all these feelings. I see numbers all the time. 1111, 111, 555 mostly. Sometimes 333 or 1010 or 1212. And the word NOW. I see it everywhere. Also my birthday this year is 11-1-11. Songs come on and I feel like they are being played for me. Messages. I feel a sense of urgency but a powerlessness to do anything. I feel like I'm running out of time too. I'm not ready for this. The only time I feel okay is when I'm with who I believe is my twin flame. Being around him is the only time I feel peace, but it isn't possible to be around him often. I feel like my life is falling apart. I have this pull to the sky now. I am fascinated by it. It looks different, feels different. I feel almost like I'm floating above everyone. Like everyone is sleep walking and I'm awake. I don't know how to deal with all of this. Please help.