View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 12:55 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
I wish I knew the answer. I suspect myself to be an indigo and have an interesting relationship with school that I can write a book about. It's like I know my stuff but my grades don't show it. As for the whole school, work, then retire and whatnot, at this point I've decided I'll work in the field that I went to school for but will spend my non-working hours trying to awaken more. Feeling like my real home is when I meditate and try to learn stuff that way cuz the entities that I interact with during that time definitely accept me as I am. I also tend to think of it as more I'm an empath, part of my mission is to transform some energies, and I guess some of that requires me to be in specific locations at specific times. For all I know, the workplace might be one of the places where I need to do this mission.

we all got places that we need to be in order to fulfill our indigo missions and the answer's different for everyone.

Amen to that Robot. :) I totally agree. Grades are not a reflection of how well you mastered the material, they are a measurement of how closely you conform to the standard of information given in schools. I just hope the next couples years pass quickly so I can move on with my life and get out of this prison.

-Phoenix