Thread: Can't get away
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2018, 08:02 PM
Guide

Oh FR I'm sorry you're going through this again. During the decades of no contact I would have a recurring dream of meeting him again. He would always kiss me. It's the only recurring dream I ever had. Then as you know he did come back and does kiss me.

Maybe the dream is teaching you to love. To have love for him even though he is not in your life. He's still out there learning as you are. Perhaps some day you will meet again. The trick is to let go of the expectation of being with them and accept what IS.

Very hard, I know. I struggle as you do with why he was brought back in my life. My bring him back, make me feel the love and yet he's in a relationship? Makes no sense. Plus with his health he'll be taken away permanently. Will he contact me from the afterlife?

This week I find myself in a place of being ok without him. We were supposed to have dinner with a mutual friend tonight, but it got cancelled. I felt fine about that. Then he invites me to his house for lunch today. I wake up with dizziness, room spinning, sick stomach (I never get dizzy) and had to cancel. Obviously we were not to see each other today and the Universe made sure of that. He's been sweet texting to see how I feel. Oddly I feel fine about not seeing him today, not upset about it at all, which is unusual for me.

You've been on my mind and I've been wondering how things were going, now this post. You are the 2nd person who has been on my mind who contacted me today.