View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 09:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hey there Greenslade,

What comes to mind is;

I feel Spirit's presence just the same through the energy exchanged and the life that pulses through me and others. It is felt through out my whole being at present and in life that unfolds before me.

So, it is here and there. Meaning also had "visits" from those loved ones who have passed from this physical state. Sensed through this physical being I am at present.
For what reason? Feel the connections never break, just transform. One stage of being into another. Those passed are done being physical, but some still come by to remind me the connection is always there.

So it does not resonate with me that Spirit is just "up there" or this physical being is somehow not of it.

Not meaning to go off topic here and feel it is right in line with topic. For each life intertwines with another and seems to Intergrated in a way.

Which leads the thoughts to drift that to renounce this physical experience somehow makes this life kind of null and void in a way. Which it is not. After this never again will it be experienced. Experienced through the senses, as well as, through the intuition. so, yes might as well make the best of it.

May not be back to live this again and enjoy a nice glass of wine or malt or see the power and beauty of this Earth. If so, go on as before being here. But why rush it?

Don't really know what "we" are learning, to be honest. I just feel gratitude for this life and the chance to be this Human-Being.

Thank you
Hey there Moonglow

I spent time as a practicing medium and I still do a little bit here and there, but if it taught me one thing it's that our Loved Ones in Spirit are watching over us even though we don't realise it. The physical experience has its 'uses' and meanings in Spirit - apparently we're here to learn the lessons after all so if it's of no benefit? So if we're renouncing, what exactly are we renouncing?

To be honest I find discussions like these don't go deep enough, if the question is simply renounce or integrate' what are we renouncing/integrating and what are he reasons? It's not which one is more holy or better, it's the reasons we're doing it that's the important part. So if you're tying to make this Life null and void, what does that tell you about yourself?

There's a saying in this part of the world - "You're a long time dead." What that means is that it's wise to make the most of the time you have when you have it, and granted we don't die but the sentiment is the same- make the most of this Life before you move on.

There is Spirituality in being non-Spiritual.