View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 03:56 PM
Master
I'm still intrigued by the article on Venus in Aries, what your blocks and lessons are from this position. I keep going back to it to read it and to let it sink in.
Last weekend I think I did succeed quite well with not being so "Aries"-like when it came to love and intimacy. I didn't feel that familiar urge of "I want this and that and I want it yesterday!"
I managed to just go with the flow of what felt right in the moment. And the beauty of it is that I ended up getting more than when I asked for things.
I'm beginning to realise that Venus Aries can be vary demanding, especially if you're coming from a place of insecurity, which was the case with me.
Venus Libra is the opposite and can teach Venus Aries to come to love, and 'we' instead of "me vs you". He happens to be Venus Libra :) I guess I best let him take the lead, which should also make it easier for me to stay in love than when I am trying to force things to happen with my Venus Aries impatience.
Maybe if I learn the lessons of Venus in Aries (described in that article) it will help my creative endeavours too, as Venus is also about that. I tend to start something, create something, but I'm really bad at following up, which is where growth lies, and the option to make a living from my creative work. But once it's done, I tend to lose interest and want to move on with something new.
If I can manage to get into love, patience and harmony a bit more, then maybe I can also get somewhere in life with my creations, which is what I crave and have been trying for so long!

And I'm also glad that this article has made me see that Venus Aries is not a curse for a woman. I truly began to feel doomed. Now I see the beauty in it, and am willing to embrace this lesson.