View Single Post
Old 23-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Experiencer
I understand what you say, Rosie. I agree with you for a large part. I am very cautious to protect my comfort zone. That is no more then plain common sense.

But there is reason enough to reach out to other people to inform them about the benefits of a plant based diet. But you have to be careful how to do it. Don't waste your energy on people who will never change at all. That's useless.
I try to look for people that are open to at least listen to you. Or find a way to express myself that leaves me in my comfort zone.

Jesus didn't need to come to earth and tell people about love. He could just as well have stayed away. But He chose to incarnate here and live the life He did. Jesus was an exception. There is no need at all for me or anyone to go to the same lengths as He did. But He did make a statement.

If you reach out to other people well enough then your own comfort zone will benefit from that too. When you help other people, it will come back to you in ways you never imagined. And that will improve the quality of your life. I have experienced that myself.

There is nothing wrong in believing in a world where everybody lives in peace and harmony together. In fact, masters of light have all progressed so high by persisting in that ideal and work to handle according to that time and again. You don't get heaven by itself or for nothing. You have to make it your own, by your own persistant efforts. You build it brick by brick, by your own thoughts and your own actions. Constantly working to improve yourself. Staying on the side and doing nothing will not get you much further.

You can wait until you arrive in the afterlife and then start working on that, but you can do it here too.

If people in my country would move more towards plant based food cost for healthcare would go down. The quality of life of many people would improve. Many diseases are related to poor diet choices and not enough excercise.
The money that would be saved on healthcare could be spent on other things. There is nothing as easy as spending money.
There is more then enough scientific research that support that.
And the animals would benefit from that too.
And the environment.

My parents and forefathers have worked hard to give me the prosperity in which I live now. It is really not much effort for me at all to make a little contribution to that and try to make this society a little better then before.
What am I going to say to them when they await me in the afterlife?

How do I think to attune myself to their level?

It's not a matter of distance, but inner feeling, conscious.