View Single Post
Old 26-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I see your point clearer now but that wouldn't work for me. Maybe for others i guess. If i do random acts of kindness it has to come naturally from my heart and not because i'm sad. Otherwise it would feel like i'm doing it for all the wrong reasons. Like giving a woman a flower but doing it just to fulfill my own happiness. Making her happy just so i can be happy too. When i'm sad i have no desire to make others happy. But when i'm naturally happy, i sometimes want to share it.

Naturally from the heart, of course, it means nothing otherwise. But spreading goodwill and kindness, that positive vibe can't help but come back to you.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com