View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Master
i used to AP all the time, ever since i was kid and i never noticed any "silver cord" attaching "me" to my body.

i haven't consciously astral projected in many years, not since that night i took off out of my body, shot off through the ceiling and into open space with no intention of ever returning to my flesh suit. (i was very depressed at the time). someOne grabbed me by my astral ankle and slammed me back into my body and i haven't been able to fly ever since. (tsk tsk! naughty me)

before being grounded i had a scary but funny experience. i kept encountering this entity. it was really creepy, looked like a "demon" or something. it had one blue eye, a singular tooth protruding out it's skin where it's mouth should be. it was all twisted and melty looking. finally instead of fleeing i remained still and examined it. as i focused on it slowly shifted into a rather pleasant looking blue eyed guy smiling at me. he just wanted say "hi" and i had kept freaking out and fleeing because of some perception distortion caused him to appear creepy to me. LOL how funny!