View Single Post
Old 24-06-2011, 04:59 PM
druidpriestess

astral travel

Please allow me to offer my opinion on some of the subjects/questions raised.

Astral travel does not have to originate from the dream state, it can be accomplished through spiritual intention. The key is that your intention must be spiritual: for the evolution of your consciousness or for the world. It is only if your intention is otherwise that any "danger" is involved. If one is experiencing "out of control" movement or travel: this is dangerous.

I will not go through the technique here, but the Tibetans travel by ascending from meditation. Finding the seats of one's consciousness as energy within, and sending the energy up and out of the 7th (8th) chakra. It can be guided the first time(s).

It also is very helpful to have a destination in your consciousness, for example a visit with your higher self at a place in the universe of your choosing.

Travel for the sake of itSELF, as in "amusement Park" attitudes of traveling for some egoistic accomplishment or pleasure, in my opinion, is also dangerous.

We are here for divine purposes, and the astral work should be for that purpose. This is my opinion.