View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SriHari
Namaste ��

In Vedic & Buddhist traditions, it is accepted that during the 'Rebirth Cycle / Samsara', sentient beings incarnate not only on Earth, but also other worlds in the cosmos, and also into other realms / dimensions.

I am interested in finding out if any members here have recollections of such instances.

If not, please do share your insights and opinions for discussion on this topic.

Many thanks,

Sri Harishankar Vedartham

Hi SriHari,
I was thinking of taking a break from this forum but since you're asking the question I can comment, here I come...forgive me for not reading the others' posts but just only writing out what I see

I'm Japanese and I'm not calling my self Buddhist for the sake of being open for any other spiritual ideas/beliefs but have naturally been quite familiar with it and I also got my intuitive understanding of Buddhist theory.(I got that for Christianity as well)

What I see (with my so-called third eye? or just my intuition) in the reality is, those six realms of rebirth is not what we get after this life due to one's karma but one is having just right now. So I see people in Hell living in this life, those in Animal, Heaven realm, every realm. Yeah, I mean I do see some humans staying in Animal realm by being humans here. Speaking of nonhuman, so-called aliens, including the ones from the other planets reincarnated here all belong to Demi-god realm.
By saying belonging to Hell realm though, I'm not necessarily seeing people, for example, in huge debt belonging to this realm;on the contrary, I see lots of celebrities in this one. They may all claim they belong to Heaven realm but I see something different with my eyes.What we define as success in this world doesn't always mean the same thing in the higher dimension for sure. And material richness one gains in this world doesn't necessarily translate into something valuable in the higher dimension at all.

I personally see none of these desirable...and that's exactly why many seek so much from finishing this reincarnation process, not from prolonging this so-called "learning experiences"!!

Last edited by LonLon : 04-02-2019 at 09:42 AM.