View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
This is not a phenomenon I've come across before, and I would like to understand it.

The way I understand it, the relationship between our higher self (soul) and our conscious minds is a little like the relationship of a driver to a car. Logically, I can understand the idea of one driver getting out and another getting in. I also understand the idea of soul merging and have experienced that.

I suppose what I'm struggling with is the fact that if our soul leaves the body completely and is replaced by another, then everything that lies behind the conscious thoughts of that body alters, and they are now a completely different person. Only a completely different person using the same brain to think with. The soul that initially inhabited the body has presumably "died" and moved back to the spirit world. I've always imagined a soul is irrevocably tied to a body for the duration of its existence, so trying to imagine how the conscious human mind perceives this change or assimilates it is quite mind-boggling and I can't quite get my head around it, nor can I imagine the ramifications this would have on the person's life and relationships.

I suppose I just want to ask: what does this mean, and how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?

I can not say I ever experienced what is called a walk in/soul exchange.
Those I am connected to or part of, would not use the walk in procedure.
I assume walk in and soul exchange are meant to be the same, even so the soul is never near the body. What is connected to the body is the entity or part of it, via spirit.
If you had a soul merger, and according to my information you had, it should be simple to get detailed information on all procedures in relation to this game board.
The way I understand it at this point, walk ins are prearranged and take a close to death situation for the original entity to disconnect.
The entity walking in, is well aware of all characteristics of the body/mind system it enters and will change aspects it needs to change.
Since the walking in entity is usually highly evolved, and emotionally stable, it will make it's changes very quiet, and over time.