Thread: Black orbs?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

We think of black as the colour of darkness or of something that is not good. Black though too has the other meaning it is a colour of great passions and energy. Black is only on the negative when it is used in that way.

One theory on the black orbs we see is Shadow People. I have information on that aspect but right now the main computer I have has a "Trojon" and wont even let me sign on. I pay huge money for virus software and I get the "Black Cloud" lol around it.

The rule of thumb is really if it does not make one's hair stand on end in a bad way or cause a child any issues with sleep ext then the energy is fine. I know this even more so from coming home from a very intense trip to England and the energies I felt there. Some very light and some very dark, where one was given things like headaches and upset tummy energies. Those are what one looks not to find and has to have cleared from one when they arise.

Lynn