View Single Post
Old 23-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen84
I've been studying about reincarnation for some time now. I'm a 29 year old guy who's suffering from Body Dysmorphia and was interested to know what would happen to a soul who is absolutely not happy with his current body after committing suicide? would he have to come back under the same circumstances? Or would his suffering be taken into account and somewhat things would end up better this time?
Hi, Phrozen84. I am so sorry you are going through suffering. Please welcome support and love into your life - seek it if it's not knocking at your door. When I have been in the deep darkness from suffering, I often thought it was just me who was having such a hard time with life. It's not - life is hard for everyone at some point. So know it is not because of anything you do or are - you are just as sacred and valued in this life as anyone else, even if you don't always feel it. Who do you have in your life to reach out to - a family member, a friend, a spiritual guide? If you have thoughts of hurting yourself, please call a crisis line ... they are caring trained helpers who can guide us through the dark times. I've called the line in my part of the world a number of times through my life - and am so glad I did. I wish the same life-affirming support for you!