View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Experiencer

It may be that you've opened up your sacral chakra, and are beginning to experience a wider range of thoughts, emotions, and interests. These may or may not be some 'repressed' energies.. but most likely it's you making use of energy that's 'tinted' a different colour than you're used to. Rather than that energy going through other pathways, you're now having energy flow through potentially more appropriate channels.

I'm one of those people that functions primarily through my sacral chakra. Any strong emotions/sensations (that cannot be handled by the appropriate pathway) results in the excess energy redirected through my 'most open' chakra.

I've got a high level of energy flowing through me.. so I sometimes get an overflow that leaks into my sacral chakra. This at times results in some thoughts, feelings, and interests that aren't strictly appropriate.. or explained better, they're not thoughts that I consider appropriate for me. But I know it's just excess energy going through the wrong pathways. The few times this happens, it's a sign for me that I need to do some work on balancing my chakras.

I was lucky enough to be raised by a mother, and had interactions with other people who could read my mind. When some stray thought came through, I was often told that they were common for everyone, and an explanation was given to me for why they surfaced (such as the above). This was particularly beneficial when otherwise highly embarrassing thoughts came up (unbidden).. they wouldn't have been anything I'd discuss openly with anyone (no, not even in an anonymous forum), so having someone be able to see those thoughts and offer advice as to why they were there was a huge benefit to me.

When people have a sudden opening of any chakra, there's always a period of upheaval as new thought patterns and feelings surface. The trick is to learn which thought patterns and emotions you want to take on to become 'you', and which aspects you'd rather experience/express through different channels.

If you're uncomfortable discussing specific things in the forum, feel free to give me a PM.