View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 08:11 AM
Seeker

Yes, the above post was a mistake. I have requested that it be deleted but it has not happened.
Well, lets just leave it open as to how many people think that 13 is a jinxed number. In many streets, the number 13 is not there. I admit it is a conflict between what is rational and what are people's irrational beliefs.
I don't wish to repeat myself unnecessarily nor go into too much detail but in the latter years of my father's life and after his death, it becomes possible to see what has actually been going on in my family. He and my mother, who had a good heart, led the life of being a good and normal Christian family but my father was the most mean spirited miser you could ever imagine. He pretended to led the life of a good 12 but there was a lurking misanthropic 13 beneath it all and an aspect of this was being a miser. With the dividing up of his estate, which I initially thought was insignificant, it turns out that I miss out of a large proportion. It is a fact and I am commensurate about it, not complaining more than what is proportionate, because we all know that money is not the answer but I need to admit the fact. On a personal level, well for example, he never in his entire life asked me, how I was doing. He was quite incapable of it .I swear to God, I will never be a person like him. I bend every cell in my body to be a caring and aware human but some things need to be admitted and not shirked.