View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 09:56 AM
Experiencer
Thank you for your reply! I was under impression my post got lost somewhere since no one replied to it since I made it.

What is puzzling is that she hadn't had any such dreams for a long time now, and she sleeps sound and without any interruptions. I suspect I saw that entity by mistake, when I suddenly woke up, and not sure if I was really supposed to see it. I can report that in days after this incident I experienced increasing numbers of sleep interruptions in form of suddenly waking up. completely aware of being woken from seemingly nothing at all. Almost exactly like she always described it, like her eyes would just open on her own by force and she would wake up. Though nothing really disturbing or scary in this wakings up, I could as well peg this to heightened sense of perception, or just being too cautious when trying to sleep.

She has not yet moved into my apartment, only sleeps occasionally here, and most of the occurrences happened in her own bedroom. However I can move ahead in order to protect my own bedroom and house without her knowing about it. The things are a bit complicated and she might not be prepared to actually acknowledge this as real. I tried to sooth things down before by explaining to her, that it might be dream or even sleep paralysis related, because I was not sure, if she could take anything more than that, even though she knows about me believing in much more than that. There are even some other hidden circumstances behind all this, which perhaps are related with this entity, but I have no way of knowing for real.

Also I suspect that my recent activity in training astral projection again, might have had something to do with attracting this being here again. it is just scary to think about some entity lurking above my body when I am out of it though, but this is exactly what is happening when we both sleep. In any case, surprisingly, that night and any after that she did not experience anything out of ordinary, so I will wait to see if it starts again. I does seem though as if this entity perhaps switched to try whatever it wants on me, which I supposed is O.k., since I can take steps to send it away, which my girlfriend would hesitate to do.