Thread: Ghost Radar
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:34 PM
shinofra

Going to drag up an old thread. I've just downloaded the ghost radar app just to have a nosey. I didn't expect anything. I'm very skeptical about it still bit I'll tell you what happened. I turned it on, spewed out a few random words. Then I asked some questions and got vague answers. Meaning if you really wanted to interpret it to be an answer to what I asked you could have. So I left it alone fo a while. My daughter was asleep later that day so I turned it on while I ate my lunch, it said nothing nada zilch. I forgot I had it on and I got up to make a cup Of tea and it said "sit". That freaked me out slightly, and I must admit I did sit back down haha!!
I didn't bother with it for a while but yesterday I stuck it on again and my daughter was playing about and she's only a toddler and said I'm going to show u my droopy draws and showed me her knickers hahah children for you, and the thing said "enough" haha that was the only thing it Said again.

I don't know what to make of it but it made me laugh so worth the 69p I paid for it. :)