View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTM19
Back in January I got a psychic reading for the first time ever. She told me many helpful things, including the fact that my Heart Chakra was "not as open as it could be." This, according to my guides, was a combination of not trusting the right people both in this lifetime and past lives.

I knew nothing about the chakra's at the time, and kind of freaked out. My anxiety driven mind interpreted it like it was a life threatening medical diagnosis. This resulted in me doing research about the chakra and taking a big leap, ending up in my first romantic relationship. A decent amount of bricks had been taken off the wall I've built around my heart.

Now the relationship is over, and some more bricks were added to the wall. I think my heart chakra is more open than it was back in January, but I know it's not as open as it could, or should, be. Some helpful tips would be much appreciated! Thanks for reading!

Look up jason stephenson on youtube. Listen to his chakra balancing guided meditation for beginners. Wish i could link it but it is a 20 minute meditation. Thats how i started. You may even find yourself opening other chakras as well. No worries though, they all work together to make one balanced.