View Single Post
Old 16-08-2016, 09:44 AM
Master
I cannot claim accuracy but I do. Aura's do change and we are shown what we see. Whether it is inside or outside.

Being an inside seer means that I see 'spirits' and can communicate with them 'inside' or I can see what they are doing and see the whole scene and setting. I have seen outside as a demonstration so I can relate to the experiences of others, but it isn't my standard way. Some people are inside seers, and some are outside.

If I look into a crystal ball or a scrying mirror, it would trigger and image inside. I call that 'the crystal ball inside my head'....Some people see outside where they would look at a crystal and project the image to be seen as a scene within the crystal or the mirror. It is a different way of doing the same thing as far as I know.

There was a time when I saw auras around everything, but they were violet and I don't know what that means.

Just now I looked at your aura again. I was thinking about it, and I see the light blue as a base with streaks of darker blue. They are streaks flaring out. Now I see your whole body that way.

The way I interpret that does make sense because the light blue relates to the throat chakra, and you are very much about communication. The streaks of darker blue is how energy shoots out. That is how it feels to me, like we project our energy and that can be seen within the aura. This may not be standard but it is how I see it.

I just picture the person how I sense them and I look at the aura surrounding them. I can sense a person without any other tool, I don't need a name or a picture or anything because you are you and there is the sense of youness that you project.

I have guardians and they trained me but they are all knowing, so they do know you and everything about you. They won't tell me, because it is none of my business. They will give me a clue. That is what an aura is, a clue.

Everybody has their own connection to source, just as I do. You also have your 'guardians' however you perceive that and they are all knowing. They won't tell you everything, but they will present you with learning material, guidance and a clue here and there. They know exactly who I am, and who everybody is. That is how it is done.

If you are more of an outside seer then you would lean more toward seeing outside of yourself. The inside method is actually easier and more practical because you can work remotely.