View Single Post
Old 21-04-2012, 06:45 PM
NekoTheCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xebiche
Glad you and your mentor took time of from your world of warcraft marathon to warn us about portals.
that was plain rude to say, even for those who dont play Wow, like myself. andi must say i agree with everyone who pointed out to be careful when it comes to portals.

@kali: i must also repeat the question krystalle asked, and a few others..why do you want to do it? experience more things, or plain curiosity? does it have to do with metaphysics or other similar sciences? i sense that you like to work with dark spirits, or demons..and may be doing some illegal activities (about which i personally dont care, as its your body), and if im right, i may understand why you have this curiosity concerning these portals.

as for me, i believe the ouija boards are some sort of portals, which usually go one way: from "there" to here. also the circle the Wicca people -as well as other people- conjure is yet another type of man made portal.
i also believe i have experienced or seen such a portal, even downstairs, from my window.. but i also have a poor eyesight, so im not 100% sure