View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 08:25 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
How does eternal death work?
As in nature and in the universe we see that everything breaks down to be recycled.

I want to a recycling plant a few times where before anything is made into something new it sterilized, the parts are seperated and it is broken down into its original form.

Non of that matter can really die because each of its smallest parts always have and always will exist in some way.

Sand becomes glass... glass can be crushed back to sand but each particle of sand remains.

If the earth was to blow up - lol (sorry that made me laugh for some reason, I was picturing Mike Myres as Dr Evil trying to blow the earth up) all the matter which makes the earth would be spread out into the universe... and potentially, eventually all the matter will make other formations.

My point is that I don't understand how hell can be NOTHING. Because everything which exists has always existed.

Unless hell is what was around before the universes big bang event? The empty space- the canvas of
Black space??!
Is Nothing just empty space... and if so how does one make something nothing?!! I see no examples in nature... And for us to go to nothingness there would then be something in nothing.
It seems like nothing is a place which awaits something.
A am genuinely curious I am.

My church also thought that Hell was a nowhere place...
As in eternal nothingness.

So there is a reason I am here. My roots are Christian and my entire spiritual awakening was influenced by the symbols contained in Christianity.

From the beginning of man--all not living now have died. This is the first death, it is not permanent--There is a ressurection promised-- Those that fail entrance into Gods kingdom go into the lake of fire= the second death--this is permanent.= everlasting.
The teachings in the NT of a place of eternal torment is symbolic. for the following.

Every one thrown into the lake of fire will miss each new dawning day in Gods kingdom and be cut off from Gods love--that will never end. Its likened to eternal suffering.