View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 08:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa
Hi guys!

Just want to give you an update with dating this guy!

So we've had a second date, spent hours together talking and it was a nice time.

There were just two things about him that I'm not sure about: one is the fact that he doesn't go much deeper into conversations than just scratching the surface, even if I try too.

The other thing is the way he spoke to a barista at a local pub. It was nearly dinner time and the pub was packed. We went to the counter to ask for drinks, and were left there waiting for quite some time because there were lots of people and only two baristas serving.

I went to the toilet and when I came back he was still waiting and starting to get p*****. Then one of the baristas came and asked him "are you ok?" and he responded "well I am now!". And then said to her "put a smile on your face!", because she was really with a long face.

I didn't like his reaction to her, it showed a total lack of empathy. Maybe if he asked her back "and you, are you ok?", or said something like "really busy here today isn't", maybe she would have smiled.

But the point is, why the hell she needs to smile if she doesn't feel like it? You could tell she was exhausted.

Then we sit down and I told him that it must be really stressful to work in a place like that so busy, and he said again that even so she needs to smile to customers.

I don't know, I didn't like it, I felt it was not a nice way to talk to someone.

We did have a kiss before this happening and it was nice and I was feeling attracted to him, but now I'm wondering if I want to see him again.

Nope. No no no. Like I said before this guy is a big red flag. He has anger issues and you'll never be able to trust him. The way he treats his server is the icing on the cake. He may kiss well and make you feel sexy, but maybe a one night stand (or 2) is all he's good for.

You already posted in the forum for 3 things that bothered you about him. Isn't that enough considering its only been 2 dates? A real connection should be easy, not stressful.