View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 09:57 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
...we feel your strong yearning for enlightenment, and we laugh because we see how are already an enlightened being, in terms of your true spiritual nature and state. We have an affirmation for you to use daily for a week, if you will use it, and it is this: "I can relax. I can be more easy about my life. I can let my path be easier and happier. I can let myself see Spirit in all things. I do this now. It is done."

And take a very deep breath, even three deep breaths if you will, and let the air out slowly, trusting that you are just fine where you are. We promise you, if you practice this often, many wonderful things will happen to you in a synchronistic manner that will show you how spiritually connected you really are. If you practice this for a week, your life will be transformed for the better. You will feel a new sense of clarity and self-empowerment.

This is our personal message for you, dear one. We love you and thank you for opening up to us, for WE ARE "angelic consciousness," with you as part of us.

We are complete.

Dear awareness: Can anyone use these techniques, or are they specific to the original questioner?