View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
One thing I heard somewhere else, and always loved , was that our highest possible way of imagining things is probably the most accurate . Similar to what Einstein said about the universe, that not only is it stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine. So, whatever we can think of , what IS is even deeper, richer, more mysterious, beautiful, powerful, etc. Personal tastings of "other"ness bear that out . Accountings from those such as Sparrow offer elaboration , confirmation , and expectation that what we might think is "too good to be true" is merely a hint of how things truly are . Besides, what our little minds can think of , and try and decide is real or not , seems like only a small part of the (most likely actually eternally real) greater picture . I accept my highest imaginings as true for me now, and I carry expectations that my highest experience and perceptions are tastes of the realms of Spirit , and therefore, in linear time perspective, what await me when my physical time line expires .

Or something like that

Nice thought there Swami....