View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 11:45 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My reason for starting meditation was that I realised that everything I wanted in life (love,peace, happiness) was already within me, and meditation was the key to finding it.

My goal for practising meditation was to attain an expansion of consciousness.

My reward for meditation was reaching a permanent expanded consciousness. When I say permanent, it has been present now for the past 30+ years. If I can do it then anyone can.

It hasn't always been easy, and I have gone through phases where I really did not want to meditate. But I have also gone through phases where I have done a lot of daily meditation. Something within me has always called me back to meditation. The rewards are worth it.

Peace.

Hello,
Obstacles,obstacles,obstacles,the world is full of obstacles,that's why everyone is not a billionaire?, its too hard,or a lawyer?,its too much study,or meditation? it takes too much of my time,its boring,I get so far then stop,too many obstacles,obstacles and more obstacles, too many obstacles! why so many obstacles?
Its to make sure you earn what you are looking for,life wasn't meant to be easy?lol,

Kind Regards Billy.