Thread: ENERGY
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Master
Awww daz those celestial sounds are beautiful background offder to the experience tho huh :) And i get where your coming from with the meditation, i got to be honest.. i dont meditate atall! Neither do i ground or shield or pretty much go to any ritual before doing anything deemed spiritual, readings, writings, dreams, connecting with loved ones, astral travel! It just happens and i go with it, i dont do those things anymore because i figure i am already all those things, like if i am in chance im a meditation or what one would deem as one, to me its just me chilling now! But yeh i agree wholeheartedly, once we open up to the myriad of potential avenues of experiencce out there, almost within that weve already agreed we want it and are prepared, and then instead of trying so much, its about waiting for it to present, to be present when it does :)

*Anyway, the energy dreams and lucid dreams have been full of a variety of transcendent experiences . Things I've heard people describe , plus some thinsg I've never heard anyone talk about; things I have no way of describing . Things that show me there are layers of being so rich and beautiful we would melt in ecstasy if we saw them, which is what happens to me when I get to catch a glimpse now and then . Astral is a jumping-up plane , I guess , like a layover between normal awareness and hyper-reality .
I say 'energy' dreams because it's easy to say , and maybe some of what I can describe resonates, but there is so much more . Things I don't have the right words for , and my dream notes would just sound silly or weird or not convey the wonder . Someday, maybe .*

Well i really hope one day you try, the way you explain things despite how you may see it, is enough to create a scenario to go along with it in my mind anyway, i think you explain far better than you realise.

Dont know about you but i also find that it really is true that alot of these experiences come when we hit rock bottom, then we can use them to climb back up again.

One dream/vision that I consider key was when I saw a young boy in ceremonial garb in the doctor's lobby ; there was a narrative that was a chanting of a long, ritualized something or other ...anyway, in retrospect, it was symbolic of my death and rebirth, and once I came out of the detox, and 5 weeks of rehab, I was a different person. That's when I started having the energy/lucid dreams and one key meditation/dream. I fell alseep while meditation , but woke up after I had shot up out of my body and dissolved, completely absorbed into ... non-me . I didn't exist as a dictreet , separate entity at that point. I woke up and thought "oh, that must be what dying will be like ". Who knows though ?*

This is beautiful, a) that you made it through, so many dont and also the dreams its opened up for you, thanks for sharing back something personal dar, i was a bit warey of my prior post as i didnt want it to make anyone feel awkward! It was just reading yours reminded me and i couldnt help but share .

Just makes me smile how things connect, happy travels Dar hope to hear more about them soon :)
Kind blessings Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~