Thread: The True Enemy
View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Master
The True Enemy

We need to be honest more on these forums and realize the real issues at hand.

The true enemy is not your ego-self. Can we get this clear? Your ego-self is the self that needs to be transformed. Of course your own self can be your enemy, but it doesn't have to be. The false self is only false because it is limited. Eventually it expands with your true self. It doesn't die.

Lets start embracing our WHOLE self more these days. - stop cutting your self into two halves as if your Higher Self is all you need. The inner-higher self may be your perfect self but it also needs the imperfect self to experience Life.

Then what is the true obstacle that we face everyday? And I am not talking about the so-called "hot sins" like playing with yourself, having sex before marriage, etc. I am talking about those things which makes us unwholesome and unkind to our neighbors?

The true obstacle is in fact what the Jews called in the Book of Job- Satan.

I don't mean the guy who rebelled against God and wants us all in hell. I am talking about being Unconscious. I am talking about Unawareness.

I am talking about that part of us which is ignorance and when enacted upon produces errors thus causing guilt thus enabling us to accuse ourselves before the Source.

Satan- the self accusing force in and around us. This spirit of rebellion or what I would call "regression", comes into manifestation anytime we say or do an unkind thing to our fellow neighbor. When we recognize our faults, we become "conscious". But once this happens we accuse ourselves and grow ourselves further away from the Supreme Consciousness (God)

The world will be an Eden-like place once we become full of consciousness, full of awareness of others and self, and move passed guilt and separation. Then the Violence, the imperialism, and the social injustices will come to an end.