View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 08:18 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If you are awakened, what are you awakened to? I'm guessing that if you're past this phase (it's not a phase by the way) then you're well on your way? I'm not saying you aren't because I have no idea where you are other than you saying you are past this phase, but the important thing is the answer to the question and not the statement.

Children rush around and spend so much of their childhood trying to grow up so they can drive, they can get drunk and do whatever else they want to. The grass is always greener. Too much destination, not enough Journey by a long shot. I'm over 60 years old and I often go play with the kids in the puddles, because people are taught to respect their elders and seeing me splashing around takes the heat off the kids. I have a Child Inside that I don't want to grow up because children have a wisdom all of their own that adults can never find. Children create their own realities to suit them, and they are very liberated in their outlook in Life. Adult, Spiritually aware people talk a lot about realities but only really follow doctrines and dogmas, and seldom do they think about the reality they're creating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB-NLlwzfOM&t=5s

Tomorrow I'm off for three days to go quad-biking, and yes I sure will enjoy it and probably more than spending time in this forum. It'll do me more good than any Spiritual book or YouTube because it's an experience, it opens me up to more of who and what I am and gets the adrenaline pumping.

I awakened to the fact that there is more to life than 3D constructs - I awakened to the powers of the universe basically. I saw the video by the way - its interesting to follow your bliss at every moment, but I wonder if there isn't as risk associated with it. I now follow my bliss but it was after years of things not working out for me and the universe sort of cornering me, after realizing I've tried everything and got nothing to lose.