Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:46 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I'm thoroughly reading and enjoying this thread, as it totally relates to my own issues of 'ascension woes'.

One of the main problems I have, is that I will find a piece of music, a picture, a scenario, a memory that I will find 'spiritually uplifting' and yeah, it will 'spiritually uplift' me for about the first half a dozen times I hear/see/recall it and then after that, it will totally fail to do so (and have the opposite effect)...and so, I am always on the lookout for new and varied ways to 'spiritually uplift' myself and I am quickly running out of them...my options are becoming almost totally non-existent now in regards.

I am also left questioning the whole point and purpose for my ascension, because my own list of 'psychosomatic traumas' are bottomless and endless and it is nothing that doctors can even diagnose, let alone treat. I often think that one day, spirituality itself is going to kill me and no autopsy will be able to find the cause or reason for my demise...sometimes, I think I have it much worse than those who are 'not spiritual' by comparison.

I've just read a website, listened to the associated podcast...and at least it is comforting to know I am not the only one dying from the inside-out without any physical cause:

https://www.ascension360.net/ascension-symptoms/

However, there's hardly anybody on this forum that knows much about it, unfortunately.
The fantastic thing about beating your head against a brick wall is that it feels great when you stop. Stop it already, seriously.

If you're short on music, hit YouTube and search for 432 music and take it from there. For the best results use headphones.

If you're looking for the reasons, point and purpose look no further than the mirror. Really. Spirituality won't kill you, fighting against yourself will. The point of ascension - one of them anyway - is to transcend your list of traumas, but they're only traumatic because of your definitions.

Yes you are dying so embrace it, and there's more 'real world' to this than people would realise but the problem is that Spiritual people are not of the real world. And you can't ascend if there's nothing to ascend from, if you are to be ascended (not think you are, actually be) then you need to be that from which you can ascend. Right now you are that from which you can ascend, and it'll help if you let the baggage go - like your list of traumas. They're a part of what you can ascend from.