View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Your philosophy seems somewhat fragile to me. Something either is or isn't. This surely is the stuff of which building blocks are made - to make our conditions of existence I mean.
In my book it's exactly silence which gives rise to sound - this is the very principle of creation. Everything around us is created by opposing forces.
I've been watching some science TEDTalks of late because my interests don't solely concentrate on Spirituality, to me there are just as if not more interesting things in the Universe than a bunch of Spiritual theories, regardless of how clever we may think they are. Sometimes they inspire me to think differently about Spirituality; for instance, in quantum mechanics existence changes when you measure it or perceive it - consciousness changes physical reality. Even in the spaces between the smallest particles of matter- inside atoms - and in the distant reaches of the Universe - what we call 'empty' space - there yet exists something. There is no such thing as empty, or a vacuum.

If silence is just our inability to perceive sound, if darkness is our inability to perceive light? Both sound and light are wavelengths of the energy that everything is, and it's that which gives rise to the creation of form. There is nothing that is not. Something does not come from nothing because nothing doesn't exist, creation isn't creation it's a reshaping of what already is.

Like your consciousness.