Thread: Lapis Lazuli?
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Master
Don't stick to just one interpretation of a stone / crystal. Read more about it and form your own opinion. Stones have so many qualities and sometimes one of those reveals itself more to you than it would for someone else. It really is quite personal, depending on what you need right now.

I got one myself, a somewhat larger piece from Afghanistan. Truly gorgeous, hardly any pyrite and calcite in it. I like it, love the colours, but for some reason or other I cannot really connect to it. Now it must do something, otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. I don't buy stones cos they're pretty, but because I feel drawn to them. Maybe I'm not ready for it yet.

In any case, if you feel drawn to it, wear it.

Lapis brings peace, and is a healing stone.
It can enhance paranormal abilities, carries starseeds in it which it can put into your energy system. That can help you realise you are a universal being and not just from earth, and thus creates more consciousness and growth.
It cleanses the 5th and 6th chakra so you can express or explain insights in a better way.
It is connected to lightbeings, Ascended Masters, angels and guide, meaning it can teach how to channel.
Lapis is a master crystal.
Issues and themes concerning ancient priesthood will get healed by this crystal. (many of us have been priests/esses in past lives and have suffered or done wrong as such. This can still influence you now, so healing of these things can be very helpful)