View Single Post
Old 15-10-2017, 01:35 AM
Master
Awakenings within different cultural dreamings.

The general consensus seems to be, that once you shift and have the realization of “Oneness” - that is it - you are now awake and no longer dreaming.
But can: Everything is present, yet nobody is home … be a dreaming state as well?

I question this, because (getting into biographical stories here) “I have experienced” 3 (4) different awakenings from within different spiritual cultural perspectives/settings.

And yes, the core realization has been the same in each, but the curious thing is, that those moments of enter into the dimension beyond time and space came with perfectly timed (synchronistic), spontaneously manifested, highly specific cultural wrappings/phenomena unfolding “on cue” to witness.

A myth is just a myth and a pointer story until you wake up within one (or go lucid in your dream) and then the elements/symbols and the power of that myth become direct inner knowing as they spontaneously manifest and unfold.

I recently read:
Quote:
In functional terms you enter into an awareness of non-duality when your brain/mind enters a higher dimensional trance state of consciousness.

So is non-duality a trance i.e. a dream state of consciousness?