View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 03:25 AM
Guide

Alright so I calmed down. I blocked him and read a blog entry of someone who talked about how it's our choice to respond. I think blocking him was the correct response. Anything better would be to do nothing but on the internet you do have to think about your personal safety. I'm not afraid of him. I think the reaction was the old me reacting. This is the gist of what he had said:

Him: I want to apologize for my bad behavior when I was younger. Remember when this and this happened?

-Block-

Him: Thats what I get for trying to be a better person? A block? You can't even respond?

No. I won't. Because I don't owe him a response, and I do not owe him anything. His apology is not for me but for him. I realize as I type this that I have moved on from this situation.

There's still a part of me who wants to respond in anger and call him names, true names, and tell him to never contact me again. But I think that just gives him validation to his attention seeking. I never mattered to him and I don't now and I don't owe anyone like that anything from me ever.

I deserved better but didn't know it, but I know it now!