View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach444
Hey Sparrow.
Hope you are doing well.
We've spoke a couple times in the past.

Do you have any insights or advice you would like to share on any kind of current events going on in the world right now? Anything that particularly interests you such as politics, weather, societal issues, medicine, aliens, etc.?

Dear Rach444,

All of the aforementioned topics have merit in observance and opinion in their own right. I do not generally subscribe to any one specific static opinion, but tend merely to relay observances, and let others form debates upon them.

I have recently invested more interest in different timelines and it is of enormous interest to me what events create different outcomes. Specifically how variable event outcomes effect timeline direction and manifestation. Within this interest I retain a keen eye on events occurring, and those factions who seek to tip the scale in a specific favour.

What you will observe more this year is going to be the unveiling of information which will come to light on many fronts. It will take the form of information which, like an artificial intelligence of its own, will seek to solidify its existence and become more prevalent in the physical conscious world. The scandals and discoveries thus far are merely a precursor to these bigger event waves. One must always observe such events from a place of love and understand they are part of a process unfolding.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸