View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Thank you this mis good to know. I have tons of Anxiety and cant sleep alot!!!

But when I have anything with Omega3s it makes me ache more I notice so i have been trying to avoid things with excessive Omega3..

Maybe its not the Omega3 I dunno........

A couple of things that I know help my daughter with her anxiety is the b vitamin inositol. It is a sweetish powder so very palatable. It is dissolvable in warmish liquids. Read up on it, it's good stuff. You can buy it balk on Amazon and save money. The vendor I use is Bulk Supplements. You should take it every day according to what I've read about it.

Another supplement is lithium orotate. It is an OTC supplement and contains a tiny amount of lithium -- usually 4mg-5mg per tablet. My daughter takes it when she can't shut her mind off. Other reviews on Amazon report improvement in anxiety as well as ADHD symptoms for those who deal with that.

The herb Hawthorne Berries is helpful if your symptom includes a thudding heart as it is a cardiac adaptogen. It has a mild effect on anxiety.

Hibiscus is another herb that helps with anxiety. My daughter likes TAZO's Passion Tea for when she's anxious. It has hibiscus flowers in it. It is quite sour though so you might want to sweeten it a bit. And don't add milk or it will curdle (ask me how I know, lol).

L-Theanine is another calming supplement.