View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 07:00 PM
DeePatty

Hi John,
This is great! Regarding your issues on trust. Actually one of my biggest gifts if you want to call it is an ability to almost read people's thoughts or something, so I am rarely surprised at something someone does, and I don't really ever have the unfortunate experience of trusting people who betray me. Not to say people don't do stupid things that I wish they wouldn't or follow down a road that I can see clearly is wrong. I have reached a point in my life where the actions of other people don't disappoint me or really have any effect on me. I can see how your trust would be damaged by being a 33and constantly tryting to help people and being disappointed. It's hard to be the only one enlightened I guess you could say, for lack of better phrasing. To be alone in your ability to see the right way and to be called to give constantly. Finally, I often say to myself, that I trust that my life is unfolding exactly as it is supposed to. I may not in this body in this present moment understand why something is happening, good or bad, and my peace in my life has come from not trying to. What kinds of trust issues have you had to deal with?