View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Oh yes, there is much going on around you. Well, what is can see is, that you can't see some bigger picture and are trapped into not very healthy situation, that others can't really help you but yourself.
How to achieve this, i can't say, but there are some options. First is, to change-modify-rewire you patterns and beliefs. Is that what you believe into and turn-to really working for you?
We can't serve you to find somethin out in one post, but long therm, we can help you to find a way, so continue with what you got to say.
Thank you.

Yes, it has also been said to me by doctors during that whole phase that they cannot help me any more and it was up to me to help/heal myself because conventional medicine had no answers nor treatments for what I was going through....so that's when I totally wrote conventional medicine off, not looking to it for answers anymore.

You are also correct in that I cannot see some bigger picture and I'm trapped in an unhealthy situation, but how to change/rewire/remodify my patterns and beliefs after the fact? I have absolutely no idea, my friend.

Many ask me "are your beliefs serving you?" and "are your beliefs actually working for you?" and all I can say to that is "I don't know...never really given them much of a chance to help me/work for me, if the truth be known".

Maybe I just don't believe in my beliefs strong enough to help me through all of this and so it's not a question of changing my beliefs, because my faith sorta chose me and not vice versa. I wouldn't even know how to begin placing my faith/trust elsewhere, when I cannot even seem to place it towards what I already love and believe in...and I have tried praying to Shiva again...but even God cannot help me unless I help myself and He has made that perfectly clear on numerous occasions. There are to be no 'miracles' in my case.

I shall keep on posting so that others can get a fuller and wider picture of this, so don't worry...and usually, nothing makes a dent in my emotions anymore, but there is one small thing that caused a split-second consciousness shift lately and I'll leave you with it:

From Marianne Williamson.