View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well I've never experienced anything like that, so perhaps they like to play favorites. I guess they are just like people in the end.

If only I knew how.

They are people I suppose, though they aren't entirely like us. Most of them lived amongst us, in flesh and blood, thousands of years ago, but they have since moved on, or ascended, to a higher state of being. They mostly exist as pure thought and in some sense as pure light and energy, in a higher-dimensional realm.

I cannot give you any hard-and-fast rules on how to contact them. To me it is like tuning a radio to a particular frequency, but of course you need to know what you're looking for.

I always recommend various manifestations of the Goddess, as the easiest in terms of establishing contact and getting help in any area of life, where you feel you are stuck and can't get ahead. The Christian version of this is contact with the Holy Spirit (Ishtar, the Dove goddess) or the Virgin Mary (Queen of Heaven or Inanna in Sumerian, Kwan Yin in Chinese).

In terms of my first contact with Inanna, what tuned me to her, were my regular visits to the British Museum in London, that housed some of the most famous artefacts associated with her worship, including some of her personal items that she used to wear when she lived amongst us in the Holy city of Uruk. It was that energetic connection that got her attention, as well as my rising Kundalini, which gave the power needed to reach her in heaven.