View Single Post
Old 18-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Master

Sometimes the problem arises because we try to impose on others our beliefs, and that comes through as judgmental, intrusive, insensitive, ... Also, in spite of what we believe, sometimes we're wrong in our beliefs.

If you really care for the others, and you really have to help them, concentrate on conveying that message to them! Have in your mind that you may be in error, that they have the right to a different point of view, be polite, even kind!

People have free will.

It's probable that your opinion "why i am not a sheeple and question what is going on in this reality" went through to those people, and even if you didn't say that explicitly, you inferred that they're "sheeple".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.