View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, I guess that sums it up very nicely. I just cannot get over how totally and ridiculously cavil, pedantic, semantic and nit picking most people are..and I doubt I ever will, so there has to come a time when I will be able to reconcile my misanthropy with my spirituality..because I need to accept that who I AM is a person who is totally intolerant of other short sighted, narrow minded, ignorant people because that will be me BEING MYSELF; when trying to love everyone and accept them all despite their flaws for the sake of this thing called "Spirituality" would be a classic example of me NOT 'being myself'.

That's why spirituality in the sense of that light and love hippy stuff is purely toxic. It forces you to do something against your own personality, and something that is impossible. Some people here who claim they are 'spiritual' while loving literally everyone are just being fake and deceiving themselves as well as others. To them I say no, cut that phony sh#t out and stop being fake because you simply can't love someone who you don't know. Universal unconditional love isn't real.