View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 05:34 AM
Lorelyen

Can't offer insight, only to add it affected me quite harshly and unexpectedly. For the first time in ages I felt utterly depleted (having don nothing otherwise to bring that on) - not quite "depressed" just listless.

Yesterday (Monday) I attended my zumba session and just couldn't get into the sort of abandon that usually takes me. At first I thought it was my lacklustre performance at a reception at which I was paid to play on the Sunday. I just about got by and pray that whoever recommended me doesn't now regret it! That alone was weighing me down a bit.

And then, after the zumba I moaned to my soulmate (who also attended) that I might as well not have bothered going and it felt I was trying to steer myself away from the edge of a depression. I'm not a depressive person.

She said, "Don't forget the eclipse today."

Not sure if a light just went on in my head. I hadn't thought of it. But toward the end of the day things started to revert to "normal".

So, although it doesn't really matter - it's past now and a brief blip - I wonder if the ethereal energies shifted abruptly because of the eclipse.