View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 01:29 AM
Newbie ;)

For me it took me to have a clear head. No matter how advanced you are with knowledge your emotions must first and foremost be at balance and peace. I had to go directly to my fears, my doubts and my frustrations and confront them. I read somewhere that letting go is mot the best idea but it was for me. It was when I let go and accepted things for what they are did I progress.

I am at the stage where I have experienced astral travel and the feeling is extremely intense. Very hard to put in words and it happened on its own but only after clarity. The more turmoltious and unsettled you are the more unconscious the act of astral travel becomes which means it will only seem like a dream. Your vision will be blurry, the experience will be quick. You may just remember experiencing it but no details. This is because you have yet to come to a peaceful place.

I can tell you that you can astral travel but if you are out of sync it wont be something you can learn from.

I am now at the phase of concentrating on awaken my soul so this can be a more conscious experience and I can dive deeper