View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icrics
I was asking my guides to give you some suggestion, what you could try. A little later I got a one idea. Have you tried to act like a little kid ever when those voices starts? Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to. They just laugh and feel full of joy when you try to command them and they do things opposite way. You get frustrated, angry or would want to be somewhere else than commanding right now those laughing little terrorists. You surely understand what I mean . You have a free will to ignore to listen to voices, play your own games and do the opposite funny things...fun music, dancing, what ever. May work or not, but maybe this could raise your positive vibration and I have heard, positive vibration doesn't draw negative entities so well. This would be like reprogramming your mind to think positive and happy things.
Quote:
Those little cute *******s newer obey, when they need to.
Hmm, you probably meant:
"Those little cute (kid)*******s never obey, when they need to."
I had some trouble understanding you, but I think I have understood what you mean now.
The voices I hear are very scary, and are difficult to simply ignore. They can convey an impression of threat and aggressivity, beyond the words. They sometimes get "support" from neighbors, who make (sometimes, not always) (extremely) violent noises, apparently to try to "break" me. I am also, from time to time, attacked by car drivers nearby, who react to my thoughts, and to what I say privately. Also, they use real violent events seemingly correlated with my thoughts occurring anywhere in the world, as an argument, to try to push me to self-destruction. In addition, being a very isolated person, I am more fragile and vulnerable to these voices. But, there are sometimes various people who help me too. One of the things that I try to do, and which is not really childish, is to study world events and to try to provide some modest advice, in order to try to counter the argument that "I kill people". I don't think I have really much choice.